What are some good make up tips for a freshman at high school?

Im goin to highs cchool next year and ive been worrying about this a lot. Im not sure how much make up to wear or what kind of make up. I would like selena gomez inspired make up cuz i just love it lol any help would be great :P

Best Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

• Well..I dont know if I can tell you how to look like Selena Gomez..but I'm a freshman in highschool..and after many tries, I've found that pretty neutral looking makeup is best for school. Foundation (a little concealer if you need it), and blush. As for the eyes, all you really need is neutral eyeshadow (hard to go wrong with browns and other neutral colors...depends on your color eyes..my favorites are browns and grays - depends on your eye color), and a fine line of brown eyeliner, and some mascara and you're ready to roll! It's pretty quick, and looks pretty neutral, which is what you want to start with. Once you find a good look and get more comfortable with makeup, you can try different things until you find your fav!

Hope I helped!

Source(s): I'm a freshman this year (:

Get Natural looking makeup like Concealers, mascarra, brown eyeshadows in diffrent shades for diffrent days, lip gloss, blush, than you'll look naturally beatiful without looking like a little tramp ^_^, like Selena Gomez.

Luck!

You don't want to do anything to heavy.

you should probably try to go natural

mascara

lip gloss

light eyeliner

maybe like a brown or purple eyeshadow

You'll look great, im sure!

Well nothing to terribly heavy and if you hhav small eyes nothing hat would make them look smaller