Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

Makeup techniques for blue hazel eyes? Help please? :)?

I want a nice, sexy eye makeup for my blue hazel eyes. But two things.

1. My eyes aren't exactly hazel, they are blue hazel with green in the middle. A lot of green. People either think I have blue eyes or green eyes. My eyes look more green from afar.

2. I don't want to wear a crap load of liquid eyeliner and 5 coats of mascara to look sexy. I want a elegant, clean and sexy but not slutty eye makeup.

Thanks guys! I highly appreciate any help. Serious answers please ^ ^

Best Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

wear a little bit of light brown eyeshadow all over the lid and take a darker color and put it in your crease. :-)

use mascara and smudge eyeliner to deepen the look up!