M asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

Makeup up tutorial and help asap!?

So I have this dance/homecoming thing coming up on Saturday. I have no idea how to my makeup, I’ll try anything. My dress is a black and grey strapless, I’m so lost. I need help and fast, I have every color eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, eye pencils, eyeliner everything. Please help me girls.

Best Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

Ok this is my recommendation. Hopefully you know how to apply it already? Since you have a black and grey strapless dress this is the color recommendation:

Eye Liner: Black

Eye Pencil: Silver/Grey

Eye shadow: Duo anything with sky like colors ex: black, blue; silver/grey and black.

Check out youtube for tutorial, they have great stuff there! Look at michellephan, bubzbeauty, etc. They're amazing at what they do! Or just search dance makeup or whatever,

Goodluck!!!

Source(s): I'm a youtube beauty guru

I have the perfect thing for you.

Go to Youtube and type in meganheartsmakeup and then look through her videos, find her homecoming tutorial. :) hope it helps.

• burd

i take advantage of dinair airbrush makeup and they enable me e mail in my photo and then they merely informed me which of their colorings to get...ive under no circumstances had makeup that has regarded so strong on me formerly...i desire i helepd circuitously =)

why not putting pink lip-gloss and eyeshadow to match it and putting something on your hair if you tie it up.