What's you reputation of Motor Sport?

I would like to ask a questionnaire to help me with a project of mine, the main aim to answer the question above. First of all, how dangerous do you think Motor Sport is? Do you like Motor Sport? And why? Do you think being a racing driver is very hard? Needs a lot of skill? Or easy? What do you think... show more I would like to ask a questionnaire to help me with a project of mine, the main aim to answer the question above.

First of all, how dangerous do you think Motor Sport is?

Do you like Motor Sport? And why?

Do you think being a racing driver is very hard? Needs a lot of skill? Or easy?

What do you think about the sex of the racing driver/fan/engineer? e.g, what do you think about women with the boards up next to the cars on the grid?

What do you think about Motor Sport games, do they give the impression of how easy/hard it is? Do they encourage young racing drivers?

Do you know the cost of racing at all levels? What do you know about this?

Do you think it's hard to get into Motor Sport?

Do you think getting into high-end championships (e.g F1) is luck with teams, skill or a bit of both?

How do you compare Motor Sport to other sports?

Do you respect Motor Sport?

Do you respect racing drivers/engineers?

Do you think the cost of watching Motor Sport at the track is reasonable?

And ultimately, what is you reputation of motor sport? (Optional) Add what you want here.

I have not completely started my project much yet so these question have really just come out of my head. I want inspiration for what I'm going to do next, so I might add another questionnaire with more detail and thought. Thank you for everyone who has answered and helped me with this.
Update: Edit: Last question does not make sense. What I meant to say was:
What do you think of the reputation of Motor Sport? (should be title question too!)