Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 1 decade ago

My mom needs to lower her blood pressure now! Hurry plz?

i came home early from school (sick) and my mom was acting weird she said blood pressure is 400 plz plz plz help natural ways to bring it down! quickly plz!!!! she has diabetis type 2

Update:

oh its blood sugar............ and he blood sugar was already 400 but now shes drinking diet soda that will help bring it down right?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • J B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How about her blood SUGAR is 400. She needs to report this to her family doctor. There is no blood pressure machine that even goes close to 400.

Source(s): Health care provider
  • 1 decade ago

Blood sugar not pressure. She needs insulin. If don't have any drink water and get up and move around so her body will use up the sugar as energy. Probably need to call her doctor, actually. But if it is from soda or something it will go away.

• Noccie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There is no natural way to lower blood sugar that is that high. Diet soda will not help.

She really needs to see a doctor about this. Her medication is not working.

• Kat
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Her blood pressure can't be that high, plus there should be two values.

I would test her glycemia first because that's what's more likely to cause her to act weird. If everything seems normal, then you can test her blood pressure again. Then, if her BP is really too high, you should call 9-1-1.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.