how do i do my makeup?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

• Ronda
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Make up does not have to be overdone. This system of applying makeup for a natural look is fast and easy when you get the hang of it. Here are a few steps that you can do on a daily basis to achieve a clean, natural look.

Things You'll Need:

Blush

Blush Brush

Eye Shadow

Eyeliners

Face Powder

Foundation

Lip Gloss

Lipstick

Makeup Brushes

Mascara

Foundation

Understand that a 'natural' look is one that uses colors that are right for your skin tone. How much you use, and where, depends on your personal style.

Make sure your concealer is yellow in tone since it mutes imperfections without adding color, giving your skin a natural look.

Apply foundation that matches your skin tone. The right foundation will seem to disappear on your face. If you are African-American, it's a good idea to have light, medium and dark shades of your foundation to allow for different gradations of color on different parts of your face.

Apply eye makeup in earthy tones'beige, brown, gold or plum for shadows and brown and charcoal gray for liner and mascara. Skip liner or shadow entirely if you want to keep makeup light.

Choose a blush color that is close to the color of your cheeks after you've exercised.

• 9 years ago

How To Apply Make-Up :http://www.ehow.com/how_11271_apply-makeup-10.html

What Colors Look Best On Me : http://www.covergirl.com/makeup-match

- Hope This Helps ! (:

• 9 years ago

Choosing the right make-up is all about getting to know what works best for your skin type. Is your skin dry or oily? If you need help with this you can talk to the women at the make-up counters, they're always happy to help.

They'll also show you how to apply the make-up, but again, it'll all take practice and you'll eventually get into the swing of it.

Good luck and have fun!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

this is a very broad question. i'll answer the best i can.

first apply a base/primer, i like to do my whole face before i do anything.

foundation and concealer

next blush and bronzer, apply with a big fluffy brush.

mineral powder to set it.

eyeshadow first, then eyeliner, then mascara.

lip gloss and your good to go!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ok first you start light types of make up like cosmetic cream,eye liner etc ..and while you feel good then try another tips like foundations,mascara,liner ,eyes shadow in blue or light purple color and lips color's lip liner etc it may gives you more smart and beautiful looks for you....and take more information by this link .www.ArtistryBeauty.com..

• want to know how the victoria's secret models get their make up done?

watch this youtube video which explains how to do make up FLAWLESSLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QRYeX38Op4

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i do it smoothly

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.