What are some good books about the great Cane Ridge Revival that took place in Kentucky over 200 years ago?

I am looking for books from a Christian perspective. I have already investigated the sources below and have not found what I am looking for. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you. Brown, Kenneth O. HOLY GROUND, A STUDY OF THE AMERICAN CAMP MEETING. New York: Garland Publishing, Inc., 1992. Brown,... show more I am looking for books from a Christian perspective. I have already investigated the sources below and have not found what I am looking for. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Brown, Kenneth O. HOLY GROUND, A STUDY OF THE AMERICAN CAMP MEETING. New York: Garland Publishing, Inc., 1992.
Brown, Kenneth O. HOLY GROUND, TOO: THE CAMP MEETING FAMILY TREE. Hazleton: Holiness Archives, 1997.
Conklin: Paul Keith. CANE RIDGE: AMERICA'S PENTECOST. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 1990.
Dickinson, Hoke S. THE CANE RIDGE READER. No publication data, 1972.
Eslinger, Ellen. CITIZENS OF ZION: THE SOCIAL ORIGINS OF CAMP MEETING REVIVALISM. Knoxville: University of Tennessee Press, 1999.
Smith, Ted A. "Out of the Mouths of Babes: Exhortation by Children and the Great Revival in Kentucky", Practical Matters: A Transdisciplinary Multimedia Journal of Religious Practices and Practical Theology, 2, 2009.