Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Why Do People Think Leonardo DiCaprio Looks Young?

for his age? I think he looks mid 30s. I can't see him passing for a college student. For instance, Ellen Page is in her early 20s, and in Inception he looks at least a decade older than her. Or even Shia LaBouf who is 24...He couldn't pass for their age...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

he looks young to me. he has a sweet and innocent face like a child.

• Ellen Page wasn't Leonardo DiCaprio's love interest in Inception. She could've been twelve-- didn't really matter. But I agree, I don't think Leonardo DiCaprio looks that young. If I had to guess, I'd say he's 35. I don't really keep up with pop culture, but would also guess he's done some drugs or smokes or drinks a lot... I don't know-- something. 'Cause I think his face looked awfully old and stressed for his age. But maybe not. I very well could be wrong.

• 4 years ago

god no. i replaced into watching inception the different day, and my mum asked how previous is he i stated might desire to be early 40s. i googled it and replaced into stunned. i think of i presumed he replaced into previous because of the fact he replaced into in huge which cam e out while i replaced into like 11, and that i'm 26 now. shia lebouf sounds like 17!!! ha ha

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

people use to mock my dad for being so much older than my mom..but his jovial retort to that mocking was always "a man is only really as old as the woman who loves him"..

leo's females tend to be 20's... therefore he doesnt LOOK young. He ISSS young.

he is actually younger than he looks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Leonardo DiCaprio is 36; his birthday is in Novermber.

• 10 years ago

maybe he's got small face and maybe because there are other who looks way older for their actual age

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Stage makeup.

• 10 years ago

I agree with you. he looks like he's in grad school BB

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He does look young...Idk, He just has one of those baby faces... :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.