I've heard a hair dryer is the most efficient way to heat small room is that correct?

I know this is a silly question but using it to get an idea of what is the most efficient plug in normal 110 watt/AC heat source. I have heard of an experiment that was done but can't seem to find it. maybe mythbusters needs to do this one lol :)
Update: Lots of good ideas things to think about. :) Here is what im thinking I work from home and have a large window next to me. I'm in an apt. heater works fine but i don't really need to heat the other rooms if im going to be in this one for 10 hours straight or more so i have a small space heater and closed off the... show more Lots of good ideas things to think about. :) Here is what im thinking I work from home and have a large window next to me. I'm in an apt. heater works fine but i don't really need to heat the other rooms if im going to be in this one for 10 hours straight or more so i have a small space heater and closed off the other rooms seems to work good but betting there has to be a better way to heat a small room when i mentioned that one of my coworkers told me about the air dryer experiment. :) Also was wondering the window i have is a north facing window and has a cover so should i pull the curtians back to let light in even though it is a north facing window and has a cover? Or does that make it worse?