Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 9 years ago

Gets bad head achs when I spray or go near perfume?

why

Best Answer

<<Gets bad head achs when I spray or go near perfume?>>

Avoid all products that are made with "fragrance". It's an ingredient made by the perfume industry and used in perfumes and colognes. It's made up of chemicals likely not regulated by the FDA. and sold to other companies to add scent to other products. By avoiding products at home that contain "fragrances" you may find that your sensitivity to perfume diminishes when away from home because you won't be constantly exposed and made sensitive to it at home all the time.

To learn more about sensitivity to chemicals read online about chemical sensitivity syndrome aka MCS. Food luck.

Chemically sensitive. I used to be that way too. I had to detox myself before I could even stand some scents. I still try to stay away from unnaturally scented items. I prefer all natural. You might have to give up perfumes and such. That means laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, soaps, etc.