TTC: AF due yesterday-BFN w/cramping.Is there a chance?

Hi Everyone! DH and I just started TTC. =) Heres a little info on my cycle and experience: CD1 was on Jan 3. Bd on the 12 & 13th. ( hopeful for a girl by the Shettles method) Ov on Jan 16th. On 8-10 dpo I had pinching cramps-was extremely exhausted(slept for 11 hours-was exhausted 3 hours later) and sick... show more Hi Everyone!
DH and I just started TTC. =) Heres a little info on my cycle and experience:

CD1 was on Jan 3. Bd on the 12 & 13th. ( hopeful for a girl by the Shettles method) Ov on Jan 16th.

On 8-10 dpo I had pinching cramps-was extremely exhausted(slept for 11 hours-was exhausted 3 hours later) and sick feeling.

11-13 dpo- Nothing. BFN on Frer.

Yesterday and today I have Really bad cramps, peeing alot, starving- but sick right after I eat. Af was due yesterday- BFN on Frer yesterday as well.

More TMI info: My CP (cervical position) was high and soft from 1dpo to 12dpo. Dropped down very low and firm at 13dpo and stayed that way til yesterday. Now it is high and soft, Can hardly reach it! Which is not normal before AF.

My question is has anyone had AF type cramps like this and found out they were Pregnant? Is it normal? Im worried that if I am pg the cramps might be a negative sign and maybe thats why its not showing on the hpt?