Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Conservatives, What is the worst experience of racism you've encountered online and in real life?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Online; I was called a racist because I classified an Obama supporter as an "Obamaholic".

"Now that Obamaholics are now in detox and 'exhausted', will the WH have to hire Ebonical translators to field?"

Violation Reason: Not a Question or Answer

-It is every bit of a question and a valid one since, ACCORDING TO MY LINK, the DEA has already set a precedent in doing the same thing.

NO PART of this question "is inflammatory or that encourages prejudice, discrimination or violence against a person or group, including based on sex, religion, race, disability, nationality, age, sexual orientation, or any other distinguishing characteristic." and it IS a QUESTION that was wrongfully removed.

Obamaholic has no race, sex or nationality. Ebonics is a common dialect.

I OBEYED YOUR TOS AND GUIDELINES and you still deny my appeal? You better check again!

IN PERSON;

1. I have been told by a porch monkey while walking down the street; "git yo white azz back 'cross 8 mile where you belong cracker!"

2. "you won't give me a dolla cuz uze rassist!"

3. Watched a Black guy panhandle FROM EVERY WHITE PERSON at a gas station while I was waiting for the police. He avoided ALL OTHER Black people

4. In a conversation about the 08 presidential candidates I was talking to a group of 4 Black men. Being in a Dem state in a city of a large Black population I said "YOU PEOPLE just keep voting these idiots in!". I meant DEMOCRATS but it was instantly assumed I meant Blacks.

5. Friendly guy that I am, I tried to strike up a conversation with 3 Black me in an elevator. They ignored me with a grunt. I was holding the door for my friend(just about 30 seconds) who is Black. He got in and they wouldn't stop running their mouths in "Jive".

6. After taking an entrance exam, I compared test results with a Black guy. He received preferential admittance over me although his grades were less than satisfactory.

Do you want me to keep going? Because I can do this ALL DAY LONG.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Online. Some idiot used to e-mail me from this site crowing about all whites dying from melanoma. With great delight.

Real life: So many to choose from. I have been told that I can't get an apartment because they only rent to Mexicans. I've been beaten repeatedly in school IN FRONT OF TEACHERS by blacks, and nothing was done. My bus driver did beat the **** out of two of them and physically throw them off the bus. I'm pleased to say that nothing happened to her for that. And I'm sure many liberals will think that's the most outrageous example of racism in my whole post.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well this doesn't really fall in the racism catch all bucket, but a month or so ago a devout leftist here at Yahoo Answers called me an animal because I'm a Libertarian who believes strongly in limited government. So it's come to this, people who want what the U.S. Constitution represents are animals. I keep thinking the left can't sink any lower, but they keep surprising me.

• 9 years ago

Tried to buy a house locally in a wooded area,was told the offer was rejected because it is a predominantly black area, the home sold to a person of color. I find this happening in 2010 a sad wake up to the double standard of equality and bias.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I was walking across campus one time with a fellow journalism student who happened to be black. We were talking about the upcoming election between Dukakis and Bush (The first,) and I was talking about how hard it was to be a Republican journalism student.

Next thing I know, this switch comes up to me, calls me an (N-explative) Lover and hands me a Fiery Cross newspaper. Well I have him the chase of his life, and it's a good thing I didn't catch up with him because he'd have gone to the hospital and I'd have gone to jail.

That "black" guy was my friend and when you tell me who I can and cannot be friends with, I get kinda cranky.

• 9 years ago

I'm not a conservative, I was one of only 10 students who were white at a school with an enrollment of 627.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

In real life i was denied a job even though i was more qualified. I lost it to a black person, becasue he was black and there was a mandatory quota they had to fill. I have also had food thrown and me and been called a cracker when walking in a black neighborhood. Ive been threatened with a knife and told i was in the wrong neighborhood because i was white. I have to fear for my life because of the color of my skin.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

1987 in the US Military,when I was told right to my face that I was being passed up for promotion,because of the racial backround of the less experienced,less qualified person who ended up getting promoted first.My Capt made no bones about it,I had to wait because they needed another African American being promoted.They can pretend in public it doesn't happen,but he made it clear why one of the least qualified people I knew was getting promoted.My first personal experience with "Affirmative Action"

August

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

On here, it would be Mando and his ubiquitous "Whitey Scum Puta" rant, and in real life it would be my experience in the inner city school of my area, namely, being forced to stand for the Black National Anthem.

• 9 years ago

what is funny is that i grew up between three housing projects and seen it rarely. i hear it more from the upper class folks than i have seen in real life and most often, it is blacks making comments about whites.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.