Online; I was called a racist because I classified an Obama supporter as an "Obamaholic".
"Now that Obamaholics are now in detox and 'exhausted', will the WH have to hire Ebonical translators to field?"
Violation Reason: Not a Question or Answer
-It is every bit of a question and a valid one since, ACCORDING TO MY LINK, the DEA has already set a precedent in doing the same thing.
NO PART of this question "is inflammatory or that encourages prejudice, discrimination or violence against a person or group, including based on sex, religion, race, disability, nationality, age, sexual orientation, or any other distinguishing characteristic." and it IS a QUESTION that was wrongfully removed.
Obamaholic has no race, sex or nationality. Ebonics is a common dialect.
I OBEYED YOUR TOS AND GUIDELINES and you still deny my appeal? You better check again!
1. I have been told by a porch monkey while walking down the street; "git yo white azz back 'cross 8 mile where you belong cracker!"
2. "you won't give me a dolla cuz uze rassist!"
3. Watched a Black guy panhandle FROM EVERY WHITE PERSON at a gas station while I was waiting for the police. He avoided ALL OTHER Black people
4. In a conversation about the 08 presidential candidates I was talking to a group of 4 Black men. Being in a Dem state in a city of a large Black population I said "YOU PEOPLE just keep voting these idiots in!". I meant DEMOCRATS but it was instantly assumed I meant Blacks.
5. Friendly guy that I am, I tried to strike up a conversation with 3 Black me in an elevator. They ignored me with a grunt. I was holding the door for my friend(just about 30 seconds) who is Black. He got in and they wouldn't stop running their mouths in "Jive".
6. After taking an entrance exam, I compared test results with a Black guy. He received preferential admittance over me although his grades were less than satisfactory.
Do you want me to keep going? Because I can do this ALL DAY LONG.
· 9 years ago