"IF" 'Jesus is God', who then is the only begotten Son of God in whom we must believe to attain salvation?

If 'Jesus is God' then is His only begotten Son - Jesus Jr.? It is impossible for God to lie and no deceit is found in the mouth of Jesus - nowhere does God ever say that God the Father is Jesus the Son. 'If' the 2 are 1 as some proclaim, then who are the 'Us' and We' of Gen1:26 &... show more If 'Jesus is God' then is His only begotten Son - Jesus Jr.?

It is impossible for God to lie and no deceit is found in the mouth of Jesus - nowhere does God ever say that God the Father is Jesus the Son. 'If' the 2 are 1 as some proclaim, then who are the 'Us' and We' of Gen1:26 & 3:22 and Jn3:11?

Nowhere is it said 'Jesus the Father'.

Is it that 'Jesus is God' is a non-biblical doctrine?
How can one honor the Father if there is none?[because the Son is the Father]

I just want to know the truth -
without added[Rev22:18] words from mens' doctrines who feel the need to add words to what God has already spoken plainly[Dt27:8,Nu12:8,Hb2:2 etc.].
Although Christ does say 'I and the Father are one', He never says 'I and the Father are one and the same', and what Christ DOES say is as important as what He DOES NOT say.

This is my main question - IF 'Jesus is God', who is the 'Us' & 'Our' & 'We' of Gen1:26-3:22 & Jn3:11?

Do you believe the word of God over the doctrines of men?

How can the Lamb[Christ-Rev5] take the scroll out of His own hand[God seated on the throne]?
Or in Dn7:13 - the 'Son of Man[Jesus]' approaches the 'Ancient of Days[God]' - NOT 'one and the same'.

'by the testimony of 2-3 witnesses' - please give 2-3 references in scripture which state plainly[for God speaks plainly] 'Jesus is God'. - What does it mean if there is not 2-3 witnesses to testify of 'Jesus is God' in scripture?

To the mockers who have a small life and feel they are constructive in tearing down others - yeah, yeah, yeah, hahaha - Gee, I have NEVER heard that one before - how original!!! You certainly have changed my outlook! Your fervent mocking has GOT to be proof of no god!
Update: 'doctrines of men' are doctrines that men have developed in ADDITION[Rev22:18] to what is in the bible, but cannot be found in the word of God - such as 'Mary is the queen of heaven'.
Update 2: Jn10:29 - "My Father...is greater than ALL..." Jesus sits at the right hand of the Majesty[as our High Priest to God-Hb8] in heaven, waiting for His enemies to be made His footstool. Jesus is our High Priest, but if He is also God, as some say - this leads to confusion. The Lord God Almighty[God] and His Holy... show more Jn10:29 - "My Father...is greater than ALL..."

Jesus sits at the right hand of the Majesty[as our High Priest to God-Hb8] in heaven, waiting for His enemies to be made His footstool.
Jesus is our High Priest, but if He is also God, as some say - this leads to confusion.

The Lord God Almighty[God] and His Holy One[Jesus].

Is there ANY evidence of a trinity in the Law & Prophets? -
If there is a trinity where the 3 are 1 why was not the response to Saul in Acts9:4 'Saul, Saul, Saul'? as in Father, Son, Holy Ghost -
Update 3: As for me - I most absolutely believe the word of God without ANY doubt - that is why I DO question these doctrines of men, because I CANNOT find them in the bible[THE word of God].
Update 4: @ Olsare Dude - since your perception of me is 180 degrees from the truth, I have no other choice than to disbelieve EVERYTHING else you might have to say.
Update 5: @ same Dude - you have NO IDEA what my prayers are or if they have been answered - but FYI, my very first prayer to God was answered THE VERY DAY I asked in a VERY tangible way that CANNOT be denied!
Update 6: @ Christine - I am NOT confused - as you point out 'the trinity is NOT consistent with the bibles' teaching' - I am not confused, but believe the word of God over EVERY doctrine developed by men who felt the need to ADD[Rev22:18] to the word of God[as if somehow God was not clear or maybe left some important truths... show more @ Christine - I am NOT confused - as you point out 'the trinity is NOT consistent with the bibles' teaching' - I am not confused, but believe the word of God over EVERY doctrine developed by men who felt the need to ADD[Rev22:18] to the word of God[as if somehow God was not clear or maybe left some important truths out of His word].