rainbow six Vegas 3 ?

Do you think there will be a rainbow six vegas 3? Would you like to see a third game in the rainbow franchise?

Favorite Answer

Yes i do believe someday but i wish they're developing it now. I Really hope for a sequel to one of the best shooter on the next gen consoles. Forgot any other shooter like Halo or Call of Duty i'm sick of those games. Halo is full of noobs and Call of Duty is full of hackers.

Rainbow six vegas 1 & 2 take real skills to play and its customization was amazing. I don't see why they're not in development of the third rainbow six vegas. Please Ubisoft make a third game.

It depends if Ubisoft have called it a day with Rainbow Six but Vegas 2 was said to be the last one in Vegas so highly unlikely for another following that path i know many are asking for it's just whether the developers are going to make another one or not i mean they continue to bring out Ghost Recon, Hawx 2 all other Tom Clancy games but where's Rainbow Six there has been no talk or anything about another so people claiming theres another on the way nothing from Ubisoft has been said so all this Vegas 3 talk is false information at this point in time. Will their be another i hope so i love Rainbow Six it surpises me alot of people still play Vegas 2 which came out in 2008 so a game like that people want developers are gonna make. Or they may be holding it back for Next Generation Consoles.

• Logan

I want one! I loved the second. I really hope they make a third.

And, to be correct, there are already three games in the Rainbow Six Franchise. I think you meant a third one in the R6V franchise :D