Carl Marx, the father of human Parasitism. What was the man, the father of Collectivism like, in life & person?

Favorite Answer

Carl Marx was a serious Parasitic low life in real life. Let his kids starve while refusing to work. Sponged off a friend who sponged off his family as well. Let me see if I can find an article I saw about his life. This is a podcast with a lot of facts about Marx & Marxists in the US, so I'll just see how much will print:

Brannon Howse: Dr. Noebel, before we went to the break, I said I was going to share a little bit about what a loser Karl Marx was. Karl Marx, well, he was just, as you said earlier, lived off one of his friends, who lived of one of his capitalist fathers, but Karl Marx, he had some children, and he – three of his six children died of starvation in infancy because he wouldn't go out and get a job. He never bothered to accept a job to support his family, and three of his six children died of starvation in infancy.

Two others committed suicide. Only one lived to maturity. And when a gift of 160 pounds, about $500.00, which was a lot of money then, arrived from a rich uncle in Germany, Marx used the money for a two-month drinking spree with his continental intellectuals. His wife was left penniless in London, was evicted from their apartment with the infant son. And as you said earlier, Marx died, and his funeral was attended by a whopping six people.

This is the loser that these guys all admire. Right, Doc?

David Noebel: You summarized it pretty well. As far as a family man, you wouldn't say that he was the epitome of a normal family. Just his whole demeanor on hate was something that needs to be emphasized over and over again. He always referred to anyone that he disagreed with in a very mean approach, and he used terms, Brannon, that I don't even know if we want to put on the air.

And everyone that had anything to do with him didn't want to stay close to him for any length of time, because they'd always turn out to be one of his enemies. If you didn't agree with Karl on everything, you were on your way out. So that's a whole different aspect of his life.

But his family life was just terrible, terrible, terrible. And his writings, of course, look what his writings did. They brought on the destruction of the bourgeois. A lot of people tried to say, "Well, it's Lenin. Lenin is the one who caused all this damage, and Marx himself was just an innocent bystander. He never called for the destruction of the bourgeois."

That is not true. He called for the destruction of the bourgeois, and that whole private property class. So he is in bed with Lenin on this whole slaughter of the 20th century. And most people don't realize this, but the 20th century, which is supposed to be such an enlightened century, caused the death of more human beings than all previous centuries combined. And I don't know why we can't admit that, but we can't.

And my argument is we don't do that even in our own school systems because many of the ideas that brought us the destruction of the 20th century, which ended up in fascism, Nazism, and communism, are still being taught as viable ideas today in our own public schools.

Brannon Howse: And of course, we know that some other people being followed, like Karl Marx, and then you add to it Friedrich Nietzsche, who said, "God is dead," one of the fathers of postmodern thought. He spent the last 11 years of his life in an insane asylum. And then you take people like Charles Darwin, Charles Darwin actually said that if his ideas were followed to the end, there would be the great violence.

I mean, these guys knew what their worldview – many of them knew what their worldview would bring about if it was followed to the T. And in your new article, "How the Socialists are Destroying America From Within," which is available at WorldviewTimes.com, you quote Fyodor – and help me say his last –

David Noebel: Dostoevsky. Yes.

He himself was a useless parasite (his name was Karl btw).

He did not work and bummed money from his wealthy buddy Friedrich Engels

""Engels and Marx now moved to London. The Prussian authorities applied pressure on the British government to expel the two men but the Prime Minister, John Russell, held liberal views on freedom of expression and refused. With only the money that Engels could raise, the Marx family lived in extreme poverty.....

Who is this Carl Marx??

You spelled it wrong.

It's actually Karle Marcz.

You spelled it wrong.

It's actually Qarl Marks.

• Erik

Nothing says I'm a bigoted douche like a one sided question.