Can antibiotics kill a dog?

My dog died 3 weeks ago and i totally blame the veterinarian because he said that she just has an infection and i gave her the pills for 6 days but she got weaker and weaker so i took her to him and he checked her and said that the infection is mostly gone...2 days after she started shaking i took her again and he... show more My dog died 3 weeks ago and i totally blame the veterinarian because he said that she just has an infection and i gave her the pills for 6 days but she got weaker and weaker so i took her to him and he checked her and said that the infection is mostly gone...2 days after she started shaking i took her again and he said that she s alright the day after she starts vomiting and i call him and he says that its normal i asked him should i bring her he says no!!!!two days later she is dead because she couldn't pee anymore!!! i m sure that he killed her i mean if you are a doctor you should know the difference Between a dying dog and a dog with a simple infection!!!!im so angry at him i went there and screamed but he just didn't care and now i hate him even more i want to take her revenge!!!!!
3 answers 3