What is the address for ebay canada in toronto?

I think ebay tries to keep every form of communication online. Can't find a phone number or, what I REALLY want, which is an address.

Anyone?

Favorite Answer

Erika Garnica (our resident eBay guru) suggested these contact numbers as a means of contacting eBay -

1-866-515-3229

1-866-442-3229

Hope this helps! :)

There exact address # do not know but can tell you exactly where they are. Downtown Toronto on King St West 1 block west of Spadina Ave if you get off the streetcar get off at Brant St and walk west 1 minute or 2 stops get of at Portland St on King W and walk east a minute or so. At Portland St there is a bar Biermarkt that address is 600 King St West. If I was to guess around 550 King St W in Toronto there's a big sign you can't miss it also PayPal Canada is in the same building. The phone number is easy to find go to eBay.ca classic site look about you will find it.