Alicia asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

how to make myself look stunning?

i don't have much make up just eye make up and lip gloss/stick i have shoulder length brunette hair and i wear skinny jeans and vest tops i don't have any money but would love some advice in turning my young look into a stunning mature look plz help x

Best Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

Heres something my friend does she looks amazing in . If you have any gold eyeshadow and black eyeliner this is all you need.

Apply the eyeliner first on the top & the bottom then dont use alot of gold eyeshadow just use a little and if you reach where your eyebrow is you've gone WAY too far.

Or heres something I do .. I have eyeliner and mascara i just put it on my bottom of my eyes and put mascara on my top and bottom lashes and it looks really good && some dark pink lipgloss . i don't use foundation because i don't need it and don't like it . but your you you can apply some if you want.

And for the hair . Wash your hair at night and then went it damp put 2 braids in your hair . like pigtails but in braids. sleep with those braids. then in the morning for school or anything else take them out and you will have wavy hair . its really pretty for brunette's like myself.

For the clothes skinny jeans are good but not for ALL the time, Try to get some high waist skirts i know you don''t have money but thats an idea. there not that expensive.

Hope i helppedd! (:

i would say wear flats with the skinny jeans and maybe put a lacy or ruffle shirt under the vest top, also add feminine jewelery like pearls..no hoop earrings and try pulling ur hair back maybe in a cinderella bun..when u have short hair and wear it down try putting some waves and volume into it, i think it would help out ur look a lot.. hope it helps

Hello, I am a beauty Guru on YouTube (sandrea26ed)

I post make up and hair style tutorials, I always try to use the cheapest products depending on their quality.

I post beauty Products reviews, to help you understand more about make up and the best products out there for the cheapest!

Tricks, Tips and Advices.

If you are interested feel free to clink on the link below to go right to my channel.

Much love!

Source(s): http://www.youtube.com/user/Sandrea26ed?feature=mh... Don't forget to subscribe to get notification whenever I upload a new video!

straight hair, nude gloss, lengthening mascara.

put a bag over your face