Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

why is january national stalking awareness month?

thanks to obama.shouldnt we be aware of stalkers 12 months out of the year?

apparently its not even new so why did they mention obama?

lol paladin

Favorite Answer

IDK, but it didn't really work very well if we are only being made aware of it on the last day of the month

I have... I have for my section brewed and ate up an typical of a 12 cup pot of espresso an afternoon... (I usually brew 2 pots an afternoon, yet purely get to eat 1/2, (I usually have help on the eating) besides the indisputable fact that the overall holds) for years, although they merely look to fly by potential of... *humming gently* Medium tale lengthy: at the same time as i develop into married... We used to bypass to the mall once a week and get cappuccinos. At $6 a week (no longer counting the top) I figured a cappuccino maker will be a lot less intense priced... at $30 offered one, made 4 pictures of espresso, gave the spouse a cappuccino, she did not like it... to her flavor it merely wasn't a similar. (i could not tell a flavor distinction) (got here upon out later what the distinction develop into: we weren't on the mall) i could not see dropping it, so... I drank all 4 cappuccinos... That artwork day went quite quick... and my co-workers would convey others from around the plant to "merely seem at me"

january?

I suspect most stalkers prefer cool summer nights to do their stalking.

Congress was slow that day.