Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

why is january national stalking awareness month?

thanks to obama.shouldnt we be aware of stalkers 12 months out of the year?

Update 2:

apparently its not even new so why did they mention obama?

Update 3:

lol paladin

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

IDK, but it didn't really work very well if we are only being made aware of it on the last day of the month

• 4 years ago

I have... I have for my section brewed and ate up an typical of a 12 cup pot of espresso an afternoon... (I usually brew 2 pots an afternoon, yet purely get to eat 1/2, (I usually have help on the eating) besides the indisputable fact that the overall holds) for years, although they merely look to fly by potential of... *humming gently* Medium tale lengthy: at the same time as i develop into married... We used to bypass to the mall once a week and get cappuccinos. At $6 a week (no longer counting the top) I figured a cappuccino maker will be a lot less intense priced... at $30 offered one, made 4 pictures of espresso, gave the spouse a cappuccino, she did not like it... to her flavor it merely wasn't a similar. (i could not tell a flavor distinction) (got here upon out later what the distinction develop into: we weren't on the mall) i could not see dropping it, so... I drank all 4 cappuccinos... That artwork day went quite quick... and my co-workers would convey others from around the plant to "merely seem at me"

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

january?

I suspect most stalkers prefer cool summer nights to do their stalking.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Congress was slow that day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.