High School graduated JObS in san antonio tx?

ok so i don't like this new online apply stuff it made it that much harder i cant log onto heb

is there any jobs i can walk into and apply i have lots of cashier and hottest experience and assistant teaching

Update:

i tried snagajob and no calls i honest don't believe people check there computer because all the places i applied and only got one phone call

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Any restaurant will hire you, it's not glamourous and can suck at times but you'll get hired on the spot and get on track to earning an income. You can canvas the malls and try your luck there although many places may not be hiring due to post-Christmas layoffs.

Enroll at the community college if you aren't already a student, you won't break the minimum wage trap without an education or marketable skills. HEB has terminals at their stores to log in and search for openings, you don't necessarily have to use their website to apply.

EDIT: If you are a student in college check the job board with the campus placement office for opportunities.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Joe has some good ideas. Try anything and everything. But the bottom line is that you need to adjust to what employers want you to do in regard to the application process, not the other way around. :)

Source(s): Good luck and God Bless.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.