Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 9 years ago

error message when i open any youtube Video "Object moved to here"?

error message when i open any youtube Video "Object moved to here" What is This ?

Favorite Answer

5:27 pm from pakistan i have the same problem especially when watching unstoppable movie trailer

well its 4:21 PM here in Pakistan and i have same problem with the youtube i have checked other websites like youtube which has flash videos but those sites are still running good i think its some kind a error in youtube service but not sure

I'm having the same problem, even now! I'm from Pakistan too! Firefox, IE and Opera all fail to run Youtube vidz. Only IE shows "Object moved to here.", for the rest it shows busy activity n the page remains unchanged. Vids can be viewed on the respective Channels.

Same problem ! youtube videos not working on firefox or IE. Is anyone having trouble with this error apart from youtube videos ??? oh and im from Pakistan as well but i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I got the same problem when tried to open a video. I was already sick of blocked video messages and now this!

Its most likely firefox problem.I was also getting this error every time trying to open youtube video. Just reinstall firefox. (from Pakistan)

Same here Im from Pakistan. Is everyone having this problem here.

EDIT:

Ok so the problem is in Pakistan only, so for the time being use a proxy server. Im using proxies from www.proxy-list.org if you dont know how to use proxies google it

i got the solution this problem only appearing in pakistan infact youtube has not as such problem when this messaage appear press cntrl +F5 for seven to eight sec

for four or five second its 80 % chance the video will start running...if not

Go back and press cntrl +F5 again for seven to eight second and then click on same link inshallah it will resolve the problem..\\

Thanks

Adeel

Comsats Internet Services

yes when i open youtube video than come on screen object moved yo here.

Source(s): youtube videos setting

I am from Pakistan too. Same here, "Object moved to here."

I tried it on...

-firefox

-iexplorer

-cometbird

I thought it was a problem in my network?!? but after seeing these comments its definitely something wrong on the server side.

Source(s): youtube.com