Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Poll: Would you love to live in Beverly Hills?

And shop on Rodeo Drive.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope. I lived in Malibu for 4 years and while it really beautiful and the weather is great.. The stores are too expensive to ever buy anything at. ($125 jeans??) and you don't see movie stars just at the beach with their kids like the magazines make you think. In 4 years the only person I ever saw was Forest Witaker.. and the traffic is always horrible, the smog is bad and the streets are always crazy crowded with touristy people. :P

• 1 decade ago

No, getting in and out of the westside of LA adds a solid 45 minutes to any drive. It's fine if you don't ever want to go anywhere again, but i do.

The shopping may be fantastic, I'm not much of an afficianado of shopping, so it's kind of lost on me. I don't really get why anyone would buy stuff on Rodeo that's easily available other places at vastly reduced prices.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I been to Beverly Hills and Rodeo drive, and my answer is no. A bunch of rude snobs that think they're better than everyone and believe their sh*t don't stink. I would never want to live there, UGH.

Source(s): Lives in LA
  • 1 decade ago

Yes! Cruisin down rodeo in my Lambo Murcielago.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

that's a tricky one because of the fact they're the two so diverse. i like manhattan lots yet Venice coastline is the coolest. LaJolla replaced into lots exciting. i like the pandas on the San Diego Zoo. Hollywood is mind-blowing. the climate is the ideal. i assume i could could say l. a.! i could desire to stay there and bypass to manhattan. you're very fortunate! :)

• 1 decade ago

Beverly Hills is nothing :/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like livin secluded in the country.

• 1 decade ago

yeah but Id have to be really rich

• 1 decade ago

Nope. That would be horrible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.