Poll: Would you love to live in Beverly Hills?

And shop on Rodeo Drive.

Favorite Answer

Nope. I lived in Malibu for 4 years and while it really beautiful and the weather is great.. The stores are too expensive to ever buy anything at. ($125 jeans??) and you don't see movie stars just at the beach with their kids like the magazines make you think. In 4 years the only person I ever saw was Forest Witaker.. and the traffic is always horrible, the smog is bad and the streets are always crazy crowded with touristy people. :P

No, getting in and out of the westside of LA adds a solid 45 minutes to any drive. It's fine if you don't ever want to go anywhere again, but i do.

The shopping may be fantastic, I'm not much of an afficianado of shopping, so it's kind of lost on me. I don't really get why anyone would buy stuff on Rodeo that's easily available other places at vastly reduced prices.

• ?

I been to Beverly Hills and Rodeo drive, and my answer is no. A bunch of rude snobs that think they're better than everyone and believe their sh*t don't stink. I would never want to live there, UGH.

Source(s): Lives in LA

Yes! Cruisin down rodeo in my Lambo Murcielago.

Yes

that's a tricky one because of the fact they're the two so diverse. i like manhattan lots yet Venice coastline is the coolest. LaJolla replaced into lots exciting. i like the pandas on the San Diego Zoo. Hollywood is mind-blowing. the climate is the ideal. i assume i could could say l. a.! i could desire to stay there and bypass to manhattan. you're very fortunate! :)

Beverly Hills is nothing :/

I like livin secluded in the country.

yeah but Id have to be really rich

Nope. That would be horrible.