Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

請提供一些英文+中文 比較熱血的佳句名言

例如

Don't lost the original passion.不要丟失了原始的激情.

大概是這種的,有時尚感或是熱血的佳句

Update:

有更多嗎 越多越好

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

電影 愛國者 原文:When I have a family of my own, I won't hide behind it.如果我有了自己的家庭,我決不會躲在它後面。 原文:Why should I agree to swap one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away?誰能告訴我為什麼要同意用3000英裡外的一個 暴 君去換1英裡外的3000個 暴 君?

電影 勇敢的心 原文:"We all end up dead, the question is how and why."

我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 原文:"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it."

心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! 原文:"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom."

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 原文:Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm.。作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這裡告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!

作家 馬克吐溫 原文:The lack of money is the root of all evil.缺乏錢財是所有罪惡的根源。 原文:True irreverence is disrespect for another man's god.真正的大不敬是不尊重別人的神。 原文:He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself, and cut his throat if his theology isn't straight.人類是唯一如此的動物:他愛護他的鄰居就如同愛護他自己一樣,但是如果對方的宗教神學有問題,他會割斷對方的喉嚨。 原文:If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.如果你收養了一隻饑餓可憐的狗,並且讓牠舒適順利,牠將不會咬你,這便是一個人與一隻狗之間最主要的差別。

Source(s): 維基百科
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't postpone joy until you have learned all of your lessons. Joy is your lesson.

2011-02-06 16:58:33 補充:

Communication is a skill that you can learn.

It's like riding a bicycle or typing.

If you're willing to work at it,

you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.

2011-02-06 17:00:43 補充:

In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

• 1 decade ago

History has seen wars which used up less ammunition than a cease-fire does today.

歷史上有許多戰爭所耗得彈藥還不及現代一次停火那麼多。

-M.B.

Democracy is based upon the conviction that there are extraordinary possibilities in ordinary people.

民主政體有如浮淺。她不會沉,可是總把你的腳弄濕。

-THE WASHINGTONIAN

這些不知道還夠不夠

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.