Anonymous asked in Dining OutUnited StatesSeattle · 10 years ago

where can i buy the seattle fish video?

its a motivational video on team building and customer service

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

http://www.amazon.com/Fish-Sticks-DVD-Remarkable-C...

Fish! Sticks with DVD: A Remarkable Way to Adapt to Changing Times and Keep Your Work Fresh (Fish) (Hardcover)

by Stephen C. Lundin (Author) "External energy is necessary at the beginning of any large-scale change initiative..." (more)

Key Phrases: vision moments, sushi chef, Miss Scallpell, Good Samaritan, Takara Too (more...)

(14 customer reviews)

Availability: Available from these sellers.

10 used & new available from $9.95

http://www.amazon.com/Fish-Tales-DVD-Real-Life-Tra...

Fish! Tales with DVD: Real-Life Stories to Help You Transform Your Workplace and Your Life (Fish) (Hardcover)

by Stephen C. Lundin (Author), John Christensen (Author), Harry Paul (Author) "John Christensen and I, each in our own way, have been curious about what is possible at work..." (more)

Key Phrases: fish guys, choose your attitude, plastic fish, Tile Tech, Rochester Ford Toyota, Pike Place Fish (more...)

(25 customer reviews)

Availability: Available from these sellers.

1 used & new available from $17.96

Amazon.com

Fish! Tales is Stephen C. Lundin, John Christensen, and Harry Paul's follow-up to Fish!--their enormously popular fable that draws lessons aimed at combating dysfunctional workplaces from the happy fishmongers at Seattle's Pike Place Market. In Fish! Tales the authors show how these lessons were put into practice at businesses both big (a major hospital and long-distance carrier) and small (a local car dealership and roofing company). Anyone who enjoyed Fish! (or, for that matter, Who Moved My Cheese?) or is looking for a motivational tool to help energize their own workplace, should find this short, upbeat primer worthwhile. --Harry C. Edwards --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

From AudioFile

These short stories, based on the bestseller, FISH!, are delivered in the lighthearted and playful spirit the authors intended them to be. Alternate narrators tell the stories of various managers and corporations who strive to transform their businesses into places where people play, are nice to each other, and cooperation and teamwork are commonplace, rather than just buzzwords from the latest seminar. Chaplin tells the female managers' stories, and Hagerman tells the males'. Their upbeat storytelling styles adhere to the Fish! philosophy and make the reader also want to try to "catch the limit of life." As a bonus, the authors outline 12 weeks of activities to incorporate the Fish! philosophy into your own life or business. D.L.M. © AudioFile 2002, Portland, Maine-- Copyright © AudioFile, Portland, Maine --This text refers to the Audio Cassette edition.

• bigger
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Fish Philosophy Dvd

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I read all with interest. The Caribou herd is puny compared to old times. The border crossings need clarification,we don't want war. The shooting 1 hole possible at 200 yards,I've done 2 and the 3rd less than an inch. Never can get three. Have we been given a distorted view? I read his answers all the time.Wishing to see a response. Would like to see this resolved amicably.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.