Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

What kind of makeup should I do?

Hey! Idk how to do my makeup tomorrrow! Im wearing Boots like this

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&source=...

Black tights

Denim mini like this

Long blu and black striped tank

Button down sweater from hollister like this but in navy and a little shorter

Striped cream and gray abercrombie scarf

: ) eyeliner? Mascara? Blush? Bronzer? Thanks lolx!!!

Xxxx

Favorite Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

Hmm... acually, it depends more on the age...

for a teenage age, you should use moderate color choises... not to dark, not to light.

Maybe a little light purple (not too light) eyeliner, mascara. And a slight touch of blush. Maybe some light lipgloss?

Remeber not to overdo it, unless you want to bring out your more older look.

Just keep in mind that the natual look (for me) always look best.

If you're more of an adult age, you should use the same moderate choises, but more of a darker color. Maybe black eyeliner.. with a little bit of lipgloss... now if ur using lipgloss, to me, if it's too shiny, you will look just ugly, you should use only a little if lipGLOSS if ur using something like lipstick, then keep it light, just not too dark, or else it will look a lot old.

As for the outfit, if i was doing it, i would put in light black eyeliner, some mascaara, and a little bit of lipgloss on (im a teenager). I would put a slight blush on.

:D hope that helps!

Source(s): um.. my head?

Hello, I am a beauty Guru on YouTube (sandrea26ed)

I think you would enjoy my make up tutorials, I have alot of different looks that you can pick from.

I also pot hair style tutorials, Beauty Products reviews, Tips, Tricks and Advices.

Hope you will find this helpful. link for my channel below

Source(s): http://www.youtube.com/user/Sandrea26ed?feature=mh... Don't forget to subscribe to get notification whenever I upload a new video!

calm down!! god you r hyper...just go to the store and pick up covergirl natureluxe by taylor swift. i really don't care what u look like tomorrow. that is probably why you don't have any answers.