Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Who is better? Rush Limbaugh or Michael Moore?

What do you guys think?

Favorite Answer

Considering that Limbaugh is seldom incorrect whereas Moore's "documentaries" would be better placed in the fantasy aisle, I'll go with Rush.

Most of the Answers assume you meant who is the better 'entertainer' ... Limbaugh gets paid millions to literally entertain; Moore makes documentaries which people pay to watch, earning an honest pay. Moore's complaints are documented (factual) while Limbaugh's are purely fabricated to serve a political agenda.

I assume you mean who is the better person?

That would be Michael Moore.

Source(s): TV Radio

Well really they are just marketing tools so people will listen ..both really are just pop start of news They will find way to get rating ..what i do is i listen then do my own research and find most of the time they are both about 50% or less or they were on the other side of the opt piece before ..See their job is to get rating so they can make money but if you follow them now go back few years when they were starting you will see them supporting the other end of the subject

• ICH8TE

It dam sure ain't Limpbutt. I've never heard Moore say anything racist. In fact, the man really seems to care for oppressed non Whites and what they have to deal with in this country just because they aren't White. He really seems to care about INJUSTICES. I'd take that over hate any day.

I hate Limbaugh but he puts on the best show in the history of radio. He's funny and entertaining and I listen even though I think he's wrong on almost everything.

I used to like Michael Moore and some of his documentaries are well done but I've found him to be more sanctimonious and annoying than entertaining as of late

That would be Michael Moore, Castro's friend who said he would never own Halburton stock....while he owned a boat load of it?

Better at what?

Sucking down a whole buffet in one sitting while complaining about Democracy?........Moore.

Informing the public about the agenda of the Socialist lefties in the country?......Limbaugh.

I watch neither, but I think Rush is in better health than Moore. So I would say Rush.

Rush really knows how to par-tay.

Since anyone who pays attention to Moore hates America, I would have to go with Rush. At least he doesn't spit on the Flag.

• Lucius

Michael Moore at least seems like he genuinely cares about people.