Convincing my mom to feed my dogs homemade again?

I was feeding my dogs a homemade diet a while ago. I used to feed them cooked not raw however, like boiled chicken, turkey, beef, ETC. (As I said before, my dogs won't eat raw, except for the occasional raw neck or so) But a few weeks ago my mom told me no more, which annoyed me a bit. My dogs now get TOTW.... show more I was feeding my dogs a homemade diet a while ago. I used to feed them cooked not raw however, like boiled chicken, turkey, beef, ETC. (As I said before, my dogs won't eat raw, except for the occasional raw neck or so)
But a few weeks ago my mom told me no more, which annoyed me a bit. My dogs now get TOTW. Since we've used it, (At about a week) my dog has been losing weight, increasing tearstains, dandruff, all the bad stuff she didn't have when she was on homemade.
My mom seems to think everything but the food. She even said the new shampoo we got them is causing all
this. O.o
Anyway, I told her all this & she acted like she didn't care much. She did agree to feed homemade for about a week and see if it gets any better. But even so she won't keep them on it. :/
How to I convince her to stay on it? Just simple logic other then "She's getting dandruff." Lol :)
Thanks!
Update: In all honesty my dogs don't get sick whatsoever from getting something different from one night to another. I even doubt it was a price. TOTW is still "expensive" food I guess you put it that way.
The main reason she said was that the liver smelt too bad. -.-