Microsoft office 2010?

i just got microsoft office 2010 and half way during the install, it tells me "Error 1303. Setup cannot access the folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\EQUATION. Verify the folder exists in your system and that you have sufficient permissions to update it." I tried to... show more i just got microsoft office 2010 and half way during the install, it tells me "Error 1303. Setup cannot access the folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\EQUATION. Verify the folder exists in your system and that you have sufficient permissions to update it."

I tried to do it again and the same error appeared, i went in and attempted to change the permissions of the file, it tells me access denied. it attempted to open the file, it tells me access denied. i tried to delete the file, access denied, i tried to run the setup as admin, it gives me the same error
Update: ok now im having another problem it says "error 1907. could not register font. verify you have sufficient permissions to install fonts, and the system supports this font" oh and my system is windows 7 ultimate so it's surely not that problem