Are all 7mm Remington rounds of the magnum persuasion and can I order some online?

I'm the owner of a Rem. 770 bolt action chambered in 7mm Rem. Mag. My ammo is rather expensive and I was looking on Cabela's website and I saw some bulk rounds (quality isn't a problem, I'm a target shooter mostly). Here's the listing:... show more I'm the owner of a Rem. 770 bolt action chambered in 7mm Rem. Mag. My ammo is rather expensive and I was looking on Cabela's website and I saw some bulk rounds (quality isn't a problem, I'm a target shooter mostly). Here's the listing: http://www.cabelas.com/product/Remington174-Bulk-Rifle-Bullets-Per-100/705231.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=/catalog/search/%3FN%3D%26Ns%3DMIN_SALE_PRICE%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3D7mm%2Bremington%26Ntx%3Dmode%252Bmatchall%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts%26WTz_stype%3DSN%26form_state%3DsearchForm%26search%3D7mm%2Bremington%26x%3D0%26y%3D0&Ntt=7mm+remington
I was wondering if the "7mm" option is the same as a 7mm Mag.
Also as a secondary question I was wondering if it was legal for me to order ammunition in the communist state of Kalifornia. Your help is appreciated.
Update: I got this gun because in the area where I live hunting is very common and before owning this rifle I didn't have a large enough gun to go hunting for most game.