Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Ladies/Men: Is it weird that I prefer to take baths instead of showers ?

I take a bath instead of a shower about 90% of the time. I find baths more relaxing and more enjoyable than taking a shower. I've been told that it's weird ! Am I weird because I prefer baths ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Not at all Franco, billions of people choose to bathe rather than shower. In fact, look at the cultures of Japan or Turkey for super bathing experiences.

Personally, I love a bath but don't have time to soak. But I would LOVE a big soaker tub, a magazine, glass of wine and some peace and quiet anytime!

Lv 7
    9 years ago

No, it's not weird at all, just not the standard...most people take showers because they are faster and they don't like to sit in their own dirt...I enjoy a relaxing bath now and then, but I still turn on the shower to rinse off before I get out of the bath because I was sitting in dirty bath water...

To each, their own...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No,it's not weird at all. I prefer a nice,hot bubble bath myself to relax in. After I take a shower first though. I'm not sitting in dirty water and it's a pain shaving my legs and the boys in the tub.

• 9 years ago

Kind of-- showering is a faster way to clean up. It is more efficient. I think a guy should shower at least once a day. That being said-- I love to soak in a bath (I add essential oils, petals, etc).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I never liked taking a bath and washing and laying in the filthy water and washing over and over in that dirty water.

I will take a shower wash and later on fill the tub with a hot bath to lay in.....but now I'm clean. No scuzzy dirty water, no shaven hair off my legs foaming around my body in the tub......

Maybe it's just me.....but I want to rinse that dirt away not lay it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I do too Franco, maybe you and I are sole-mates!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.