Healthy and tasty snacks?

im not fat or anything i just want to eat healthier i always eat fruits for breakfast, a chicken sandwich or salad for lunch and what ever my parents make for dinner but i notice my self eating junk food a ton when i get home soo what are some yummy but heathier and more natural snacks i can eat for after school, more than 1 please tht taste a different and make them quick and easy to make

Favorite Answer

yogurt parfait

fruit salad

quaker bars

walnuts/almonds (taste awesome)

frozen yogurt(kind of ice cream)

mozzarella sticks

trail mix

raisins

i hope you like these things :D

when i get home: salsa into bowl, shred some cheddar over it, into the microwave for about 1 minute

serve with tortilla chips

u can also have a baked potato w/ whatever you like on it(if u don't know how, google it)

sometimes i just chop and sauteed veggies(whatever u like) and bacon in olive oil w/ minced garlic

and saltand pepper(to taste) until brown-ish.

im still in middle school and i make this, so u should be able to, and none of them take long

Source(s): just what i eat when i get home

i like blending honey-roasted peanuts, almonds, and cranberries mutually for a snack. you additionally can try a delectable protein or granola bar, or slices of angel nutrition cake with strawberries and occasional/no-fat whipped cream. organic and organic fruit strips and fruit bars are solid possibilities besides!

Lately I have been eating walnuts and raisins. I really like the way they taste together.

air popped popcorn filling and tasty without fat