how do i remove the forehead protector on my savephace paintball mask?

i have the scar phace mask and i want to know how to take off the forehead protector. it says it is removable and i see screws but my screwdriver cant get to them and i don't want to just pull it off

i got shot in the head with it and its really loose so i wanted to take it off and put it back on see if that would help. or maybe put the visor on.

and do you know how he did it?

Favorite Answer

You do need to remove those screws. The mask is supposed to come with a small screwdriver for it but i guess yours did not.

Get a jeweler's screwdriver set. They're not too expensive and you'll ultimately find all sorts of uses for the set (i've got 2 sets, one for home & one for paintball).

It's actually better to wear a padded headband or headwrap instead of a forehead shield on a mask (unless it's medically necessary). You'll get some level of protection but you'll also get a few bounces from time to time, which keeps you in the game.

• mcdow

Save Phace Paintball Mask

i wouldn't remove it, my friend did it once, got shot five times in the forehead 5 time that day 2 were at close range and broke the skin

Source(s): watching my friend get shot in the forehead at a airsoft match