? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Are you sick of bitter, man-hating feminists like Janet Reno, Hillary Clinton, and Sarah Palin?

I've had it up to here with prudish, angry, preachy, unattractive, uptight feminazis.

Is it so much to ask for ONE well-renowned woman who rejects the PC feminist a-woman-can-do-a-man's-job-better hoopla? I don't have a problem with women, but feminists of all shades are obnoxious.

Cool story bro-Sarah Palin IDENTIFIES as a feminist. I take her at her word on that. Therefore, she's a RINO.

Chris Cristie-What did you tell Jimmy Fallon?

Somebody once asked a hillarious question: "Is Sarah Palin hated because she's a feminist?" "Feminism was established to give unattractive women access to the mainstream of society". Know who said that? You see, I'm a REAL conservative. I guess Ann Coulter's not a feminist, but that's about it.

Grace-Hill and possibly Janet are married.

She plays into the liberal game of feminism.

Nick-She identifies as a feminist. I take her at her word.

Okay, she's hot but that's all I'll give her.

Feminists love to act like victims. They see sexism everywhere they look.

"It's clear when she talks it, she also walks it." You mean being a feminist, because no thanks.

Louie-Palin bright, energetic, and intelligent? Seriously?

• Di
    Favorite Answer

You forgot Janet Napolitano.

Hillary Clinton, i don't think Sarah ordinary will make a competent president after that previous airborne dirt and mud bag is lifeless after the election.... And only using fact they positioned Sarah in SNL does not advise we are going to alter our recommendations approximately her.. i could vote for Hillary if it became between Sarah and her...

Ok...Palin does not belong on this list. I have a liberal friend that told me today 2 things. 1 he will vote for Obama again and 2 Palin is a MILF.

Sarah Palin a feminist? That's a new one. Now I've heard everything. That isn't the normal, stupid, murderer insult that the left usually throws out there. You are imaginative, if nothing else.

As a woman I agree!! I hate it when they hate on men yet if a man was to hate on a woman he would be considered a chauvinist a**hole. The woman's job is to look after the man, the children and the household. And no I am not an old Nana I am almost 21. It just makes us all look like a pack of nagging narky bit*hes. Men are respponsible for alot of bad yes, but also alot of good. If it wasn't for their fathers they wouldn't have exsisted. Sorry but I am old fashioned. My fiancee is my main priority and no I am not a religious person. It's just what I belive.

Palin for sure. I don't know what on earth you are talking about. None of these women are man-haters. They are bright, energetic, intelligent women. Just because they threaten your manhood is no reason to call a 'feminist' who believes in equal rights a man-hater. Get a grip.

Good call 2 out of three isn't bad for a liberal call. Sarah hates no man.

I'm sick of Palin. The others? Meh.

where did u get that sarah palin is a feminist?

You really hold a grudge janet reno has been out of the government for 10 years,never see or hear of her