Ichigo asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

I like too many things and don't know what to do with life?

I like too many things. I like filmmaking, tennis, speed stacking, scuba diving, animal care, babysitting, art...I want to be a director, an FBI agent, water rescuer, elementary art teacher, zoologist, anthropologist...I don't know what to do with life! I LOVE all of these things and want to pursue them all, but life it too short...I seriously can't make up my mind. I don't love any of these things more than the others. What should I do?? I don't know what career path I should follow...Help please!!! I just don't know what to do with life!

Favorite Answer

What can you picture yourself doing? And what do you enjoy the most?

Your career is something your gonna be doing til retirement most likely, so think carefully .. :)

First of all u should choose what you are the best at. Then once you have an idea, you can learn and experience more on this career. Try to focus on one career because if you wander off you might be mixed up again of what career to pursue. If you still don't know what to do ask a family or friend on their opinion, but i suggest to find out fast because your right, life IS short! XD Good luck. :)

If you are so undecided I suggest putting all your favorites into a bowl, shake it well and pick one...simple and should solve your problem...

I would suggest choosing one with the best salary and think about the schooling that goes with it and what your capable of doing.

i am part time atomic scientist but a full time garbage picker!

so you can do something like this! and everyone will be happy with it!

Ask God to direct you into His will for your life.

Source(s): The Bible

Which one is the most realistic and attainable?