Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Are there any Democrat politicians that are pro-life?

Update:

As in anti-abortion.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • bob
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say that almost all Democratic politicians are pro life and anti-abortion. Where you are confused is in thinking that someone who feels that the question about abortion should be decided by a patient and her doctor is pro-abortion. As for the question, are any Democratic politicians anti-choice, yes there are several "blue dog" Democrats that hold an anti-choice view. There are very few "litmus" tests within the Democratic party. That is why when you saw a small number of Democrats who failed to support even very important issues such as health care reform, you didn't hear anyone calling them "DINO's" (Democrats in name only) just another Democrat that has a belief that differs from mine.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

The closeted Republicans are. Everyone else is pro-choice, not to be confused with pro-life or anti-abortion.

I am a Progressive Democrat, who chooses not to have an abortion. I would never judge any woman who decides to have an abortion.

It's about a choice and has nothing at all to do with politics.

• 4 years ago

"spirit crammed"? you're getting a splash stereotypical there. no longer all black people bypass to gospel revival church homes. do you realize of a black flesh presser who gave up professional-life values to alter right into a Democrat? Or are you in uncomplicated terms speculating that each and each physique black Christians are professional-life? no rely what, here is what i think of relating to the entire professional-life/professional-decision factor - that is not appropriate. Politicians use it because of the fact it gets people all emotional, and individuals vote Republican based in uncomplicated terms on their professional-life stance. yet they never do something whilst they get the possibility. Abortion became one among Bush's substantial matters. as quickly as he became in place of work he did no longer touch it with a ten-foot pole. Abortion isn't outlawed. that is stupid to base any political opinion on that subject. you're in simple terms dropping your vote. PLUS - that is amazingly achievable that black politicians or the different flesh presser who's professional-decision is professional-life of their very own relatives. that is achievable to be in my view professional-life yet see the want for it to be legal. Making it unlawful would not end it, it in simple terms drives it underground and makes it greater risky.

• 10 years ago

PA Sen. Casey

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Greg
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

I wasn't aware of any politicians that are pro death

Edit: I know

• 10 years ago

Most of them...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.