Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 9 years ago

how did the black plague affect western europe socially?

Best Answer

The black plague killed about half of the population in just a few years. That affected just about everything, socially.

I recommend brainstorming what you think would happen if half of your country's human population died of severe illness, of unknown cause, over the next five years. What would happen to social structures and institutions like marriage? How would teen pregnancies be viewed? What would happen to social gatherings? How would the wealthy react? The poor? What would happen to food production and distribution? Would people become more or less religious? How would artists document the events? What other things might happen?

Then go and use a search engine, and find comparable events during the black plague.

Right now most commonly would not be the first-class time despite the fact that. I'm a black ecu and I only in the near past got here to America. Yes. I skilled a lot much less racism in europe specially Ireland despite the fact that the E.U is environment such a lot regulations in view that Europe has a migrant drawback and plenty of Europeans who had been born and raised there are fitting plenty much less accepting of the up to date inflow of migrants from the center east. So now I might say keep in America. You're no unique than the entire different black ladies who move via the specific equal factor.

Well for one thing, you wouldn't see people socializing with each other as much. They would either be dead, burnt to crisps, or suffering in their bedsides.

i think its because it killed a lot of people and this means it broke a lot of family's up round about 100 mill dead