Are you going to be sad on Valentine's Day?

I know I'll be really sad seeing all the couples together at school with their crap. =/

I hate being single with unrequited love.

Best Answer

With all trolling aside, i've just been so scared to ask the girl I like out. I've liked her since 6th grade, and right now I'm a sophomore in highschool :\ Basically everyone knows BESIDES her. I've tried asking her out, but I always get choked up and say something else. I'm going to be sad that i'm too scared to ask her.

• hsun

i think of the important question here is whether he tries to do something for you. Valentine's Day would not ought to be approximately procuring issues on your female buddy; in simple terms letting you realize that he cares approximately you is a powerful factor. He could make you a card, write you a poem, call you on the telephone at artwork and permit you realize he loves you, etc., etc. something's incorrect, yet is the priority which you're obsessed on the fabric presents which you're no longer getting, or is he in simple terms no longer attempting? If he isn't making an attempt to do something for you, then that should allow you realize something approximately how thoughtful a guy he's. on the different hand, if he's making an attempt to do remarkable issues for you and you're ignoring his efforts because of the fact they do no longer contain roses and diamonds, then you definately're the single along with your head interior the floor.

For 2 seconds.

• Gamer

LOL at the first answer!!!

I won't be sad, unless of course *he* does something for a different girl, but otherwise I'll be just fine by myself. I have never celebrated Valentine's Day, so it does not mean a whole lot to me.

No. Even if I wasn't single I still wouldn't be. I think it's a stupid holiday because if you're in a relationship you feel forced to celebrate and be more romantic than you usually are (which is disappointing after Valentine's day) and if you're single, you feel sorry for yourself.

I refuse to feel sorry for myself.

I know, it will be awful. Dumb holiday, what's the point? Oh well, maybe I will just buy a gallon of ice cream and eat it while watching the American Pie movies.

Source(s): Myself.

Yes. All my friends and practically my whole school have boyfriends. (I go to an all girls school) My lame inexperienced older sister even has a boyfriend... It's depressing. Oh well.

Yes :(

My relationship is REALLY long distance. We're in different countries, and neither of us can afford to see the other.

no i like being single i had bad experience from dating so i dont like it and idc about others relations and couples

• No, Valentines is just like any other day for me :]