liz asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

How should I wear my makeup?

Im not used to using makeup.. Im 13 years old and I have green/blue/grey eyes :P

They sort of change color depending on what Im wearing or where I am. I dont want to put too much makeup on.. I would rather just do my eyes..

Any tips??

Picture of me..

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs333....

** I know Im not the prettiest girl ever.. but I like the way I am :D ***

** Oh and.. I dont know if it matters but this was one of the days where I didnt feel like doing my hair :P

I normally Have side bangs ;) lol

Oh and my cheeks are naturally pink.. **

Best Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

omg i think ur SOOO pretty!!! im 13 as well, and i wear eyeliner, mascara, blush, sometimes eyeshadow. if i were you, since your eyes are pretty green, but with blue and grey, i would say wear either dark grey or dark brown eyeliner. dark brown brings out the blue, and dark grey brings out the green and grey. then just wear black mascara, i would recommend maybelline one by one mascara, or the almay one coat thickening mascara. :) hope this helps. oh and put the eyeliner on ur waterline, the little flap of skin b/w ur bottom lashline and ur eye :)

• Don't Wear Makeup. You don't need any!