Taylore asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Does anyone experience their GERD/Acid Reflux gets worse during PMS?

I was just wondering if anyone else experienced their GERD/Acid Reflux and anxiety get worse during PMS. I seem to get terrible gas build up.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

i get more gassy and have to go to the bathroom more but my acid reflux doesnt change

• 4 years ago

First See your doctor OR a pharmacist - they'll give you something to cure the GERD, most likely a H2 antagonist such as Ranitidine or perhaps an alginate like Gaviscon. Pepsid is pretty good too. Secondly, Watch what you eat - avoid oily, salty, spicy and very sweet foods. Have mild foods such as fruits, water, brown bread etc. at Sehri -- then take the above medicines [whichever you are given]. Inshallah your problem will reduce & be cured. Happy Ramadan & Take care :) Asalamualaikum

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This is a natural program that you can try to cure your acid reflux http://acidreflux.toptips.org

Acid reflux disease, also known as gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD), occurs due to the coexistence of several medical and lifestyle conditions. Physiological factors that trigger GERD include lower esophageal sphincter (LES) hypotonia (the gradual weakening of the LES), along with retrograde flow of stomach contents into the esophagus, and the level of sensitivity of the esophageal mucus to the reflux content.

• 5 years ago

He intentado varias formas de tratar el reflujo ácido, pero siempre sin éxito hasta que encontré este método innovador naturales http://ReflujoAcido.remedios-naturales.info

He resuelto el problema en su conjunto y, debo decir, mi calidad de vida ha mejorado mucho!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

This is a great resource for panic and anxiety related issues, and I hope it helps

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.