Can I reopen my unemployment benefits?

I used up all my unemployment benefits in Nov of 2010. I live in the state of Pennsylvania. Am I able to reopen my claim? For the past 2 months I've been looking for a job with no luck. I am a 99er.

• Dale K
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately there are no additional Unemployment benefits past the 99 weeks available now in place. The latest "extension" only extended the deadline to apply for the 4 tiers of unemployment, including EB, already in place. No additional tiers or weeks of unemployment compensation were added.

However, there is a bill that is planning to be introduced within the next few weeks by Representative Barbara Lee that would add 14 weeks of unemployment to the 1st tier of unemployment if voted on and passed.

You've used up all the extensions, I don't think you have anything left to collect. But you can call the PA unemployment office and ask them, or file a claim and see what they say.

you will in all hazard checklist for unemployment contained interior the state you reside in (California), in spite of what state the wages have been earned in. the two Arizona wages & California wages may be used to make certain your earnings quantity(wages earned a million year previous to submitting).