Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited States · 10 years ago

My IRS refund is scheduled to be in on Feb 1 however is it there that same day or the next day?

My IRS refund is scheduled to be in on Feb 1 however is it there that same day or the next day? and also what about if you claimed unemployment however no taxes were held and I owe 65 dollars can that delay my refund?

Favorite Answer

I hate to tell you but if you have date of Feb 1 you are prolly seeing if there are no delays you should get it by feb 1st. (this is not direct deposit confirmation) Usually IRS deposits refunds on Friday's. Have you checked "wheres my refund' lately? If you didn't get money this past Friday it has probably changed when it was updated.

Mine said will have by feb 1st but it changed to Feb 8th if no processing delays.... but it doesn't say the direct deposit date.

I don't owe back taxes so mine is just like this because so many people are having refunds at once.

But again the Tuesday date you were given isn't a date your funds will be deposited.

When you have funds will be direct deposited on blah blah date (usually Friday) that is when you will see your funds.

If the website says direct deposit date of feb 1st then it should be sent to your bank then. It is up to your bank when they release it. Normally it is there when you wake up.

If you owe they will deduct what you owe and send you the rest It will not be late.