Marquee Player of 2011?

Assume you were owner of the Bears whom were being added to the NRL this season and all NRL players were available for purchase. Which player do you target as your marquee signing and what % of salary cap would you be willing to spend to ensure you get your man? Explain your choice. Keep in mind all aspects... show more Assume you were owner of the Bears whom were being added to the NRL this season and all NRL players were available for purchase. Which player do you target as your marquee signing and what % of salary cap would you be willing to spend to ensure you get your man? Explain your choice.

Keep in mind all aspects for your choice....i.e. Ability, availiability, whether injury-prone, fan popularity, jersey sales, marketing, leadership etc.

BA to the answer I have in mind -or- the answer that compels me to change my opinion (a name on its own will not achieve that)