Who are the real global warming skeptics?

I recently had an article discussing an Argentinian environmental group and Richard Lindzen article making the same errors picked up by The Guardian. Since this is a popular mainstream media site, it provided a good sample size of reactions in the comments from both the AGW camp and skeptic camps - over 3 days,... show more I recently had an article discussing an Argentinian environmental group and Richard Lindzen article making the same errors picked up by The Guardian. Since this is a popular mainstream media site, it provided a good sample size of reactions in the comments from both the AGW camp and skeptic camps - over 3 days, 310 total comments.

The comments confirmed the premise of the articles. Those in the AGW camp were able to examine the claims by both parties with an equally critical eye. None defended the environmental group's errors or refusal to correct them. On the other hand, almost every AGW "skeptic" tried to defend Lindzen. Man attempted to blame the IPCC for the environmental group's errors, even though the IPCC had nothing to do with them. Many others engaged in ad hominem attacks against me, John Cook and Skeptical Science.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/follow-u...

The commenters seem to have confirmed the premise of the original article - that those in the AGW camp are the true skeptics. What do you think - who are the real global warming skeptics?