how do i adit my flirtomatic acount?

i have to adit myflirtomatic to chang some wrong details

Favorite Answer

If you mean Edit your flirtomatic account, you may have to contact them

1. Contact Us

Call on us on 1-877-531-9876 (toll free) - this number is open 24 hours a day.

For general enquiries mail us at info@flirtomatic.com For login issues or technical assistance mail us at help@flirtomatic.com

Or try the post to Europa House, 2nd floor, 54 Great Marlborough St London, W1F 7JU, London, United Kingdom.

Whatever - we'll endeavour to answer your query as fast as possible.

If you have any feedback or comments about the site or service, we'd love to hear from you. Send your comments to feedback@flirtomatic.com

View this link: http://www.flirtomatic.com/flirto/cls!C378/wyll/lo...

Almost definitely. This site has been around for over 6 years now,and the users are at least in the hundreds of thousands. At one point,I was thinking that the very first contact I made in here died. She asked a couple of questions about her family and was very depressed. She added me,asked a couple more...and just disappeared. I sent her an email that she didn't answer,and I just assumed the worst. Over 3 years later,she asked a question straight out of the blue! She didn't die,she just ignored Yahoo for a long time,lol.

Flirtomatic Login

Flirtomatic

First you should "adit" this question to make it coherent