? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

HELP! CAN"T LOOSE WEIGHT! EASY 10 POINTS!?

so i will loose 1-2 lbs during the week but them on the weekend i will gain it all bck in just one day. but idk y because i still eat healthy! and i so sick of being fat i need to loose 50 lbs by june! please help me! Also i exercise for 1 hour to 2 hours a day (im a 13 year old girl,5'4 and 168 lbs) And don't tell me im fat because ik that

Favorite Answer

Calm Down. Losing weight takes patience, and if u think ur gonna lose 50 pounds by June, u might as well give up now. However, you can lose quite a bit of weight with the right tips.

1. Eat breakfast-Have whole grain cereal with an apple or have 2 egg whites with a piece of fruit of your choice...preferrably not a banana

2. Cut out junk food cold turkey. Stop buying them. The less you eat of them, the less you will crave them, so better to stop now.

3. Exercise in the mornings on an empty stomach. This will speed up ur metabolism.

4. Be motivated. You need to want this rly bad. If you fall of the wagon one day, you must get up and keep going.

5. Be patient. Weight loss is not easy. Run for 1 hour a day (I went from 198 to 128 from doing this) and just get up and move. You will feel so much better. Eat your fruits and veggies, and ull lose weight in no time. Good Luck =)

• sheets

eleven years historical? honey, do not you fear. you would consider i am kidding whilst i am pronouncing this, however your frame is making you move via this level correct now on account that your frame goes via a cycle wherein your outcome as a lady. I went via that too. i am handiest three years older than you however i do know what it was once like. Don't do the equal mistake i did however ravenous myself, on account that i simply won it again whilst i ended. Hear me out, simply consume the correct meals, ideally natural, drink natural entire milk, and quickly adequate, you'll come to be a lovely younger woman. If you wish to do on a nutrition despite the fact that, make certain you are consuming 3 foods an afternoon. and no longer snacks inbetween. Stay off the exercises beverages and all of that. and begin being energetic. Go external and journey your make, perform a recreation, or simply do whatever so that you can get you going. Good success! I consider in you! Aud.

Diet + exercises.

Your diet must have lower calories than usual and exercises like cardio will surely help, but you can practice any sports, etc.

Do cardio exercises. Stop eating sugary foods. Drink as much water as you can. Eat vegetables and fruits.Dont skip breakfast.

jump on a trampoline for 29 minutes

you might want to buy a treadmill or hire a personal trainer or even go to a fitness place

Exercise! Dieting and exercise go hand in hand! For results, you HAVE to do both! :)

Source(s): http://www.formspring.me/modelbody101 ask ask ask<3

instead of a three ounce serving of steak try a three ounce serving of salmon instead

take a photo of yourself each week so you can see your physical transformation

keep your meal balanced