Benefit Fraud, how likely they will get caught?

I know someone claiming to be a single mother and getting everything paid for plus the money for the child. Her boyfriend works full time and brings £1000 a month. She gets a college course paid for and also works on the side bringing in £200 a week sometimes! How likely is it she will get caught without me saying... show more I know someone claiming to be a single mother and getting everything paid for plus the money for the child. Her boyfriend works full time and brings £1000 a month. She gets a college course paid for and also works on the side bringing in £200 a week sometimes! How likely is it she will get caught without me saying anything?
Update: They are also getting married in a year or so.
Update 2: I know because she told me...she rubs it in my face and comes to my house and has the cheek to take the piss because i have nothing in my fridge as i cannot afford it. I couldn't report as i'd feel too guilty! Wish i was hard faced!
Update 3: The person she works for she has knew them for years so they probably know and wouldn't say anything