promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

FIFA: What are you thought on Australia 0 vs Japan 1 in AFC Asian Cup Final 2011?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What a goal in 109mintue.

Good goal by that player. I was rooting for Australia to win but Japan won.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

YESSSS!!! Japan deserved to win this tournament by far. They drew their first game, but they came back against Syria, Qatar, and South Korea, definitely a better team overall than Australia, they deserved to win...incredible too, 109th minute from Tadanari, and he's Korean!!! lol Japan play similar to Arsenal, that's why I admire them better than everyone else from AFC...speaking of which, Australia don't belong in AFC, they should go back to OFC so they can automatically qualify for the World Cup lol.

Samurai Blue <3

• 9 years ago

Great match Japan have really deserved to win, but it wasn't as good as Qatar vs. Japan match..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

was a hotly contested final, any of the 2's could win, but Japan was the most important : The Goal.

In the end it was a good end, there was much action for the 2 sides.

PD: QUE GOLAZO DEL JAPONES.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I thought austarlia was going to win it but dam they didn't I thought they had it owwww well wonder how japan can do the following years in soccer

• Kido
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I honestly thought Australia was gonna win, but hey Japan has a very complete team with an excellent offense that stands above all the Asian teams.

• 9 years ago

Funny how i thought australia was going to win after a big win against Uzbekistan.

Looks like Japan is will be a regular in South America. 2011 Copa America and 2013 Confederation Cup!! Damn it should be very interesting xD

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the blue samurai are undoubtedly the best team in asia. i think they'll beat england, france, usa as well out of asia.

• 9 years ago

a nice good game, with a beautiful goal

• 9 years ago

It sucks, I wanted the Aussies to win!

Source(s): Socceroos <3
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.