Why do you believe evolution is real?

So i see the dental records, I see the 98% dna similarity to chimpanzees, but I've been researching some things on it and its very difficult to find real hard evidence. Those 2 are the only things I really found so far. We are so far past the intelligence of anything on this world, no animal or being on earth... show more So i see the dental records, I see the 98% dna similarity to chimpanzees, but I've been researching some things on it and its very difficult to find real hard evidence. Those 2 are the only things I really found so far. We are so far past the intelligence of anything on this world, no animal or being on earth comes close to being anything near us, they haven't evolved or acquired intelligence large enough to compete at all. That in itself is 1 out of SO many reasons I believe we are not part of this world and we do not belong here.

Can you show me some fossil evidence or records to back up this evolution theory? maybe some websites explaining more on the theory? I got to the point in my research where I am just finding scientists saying that we are ignorant and they aren't. Which is making it look like a following/religion.