I would like to sell a Desktop PC and need help?

I'm selling this old m7267c Desktop from HP. It cost around $1000 when bought, but now I don't know how much it'll be. And I'm thinking if it's better to just disassemble the whole thing and grab good stuff inside it for future use or sell em', because the thing is just too heavy, weight like 28lbs.

And now for the shipping, how much does it cost if it's 28lbs?

I checked ebay from "compare shipping rates" options and saw these:

Flat rate service (to 551201143)

Cost

Select a flat-rate service to view size and weight restrictions.

Priority Mail® (2-3 days) - Flat Rate Envelope

$4.75

Priority Mail® (2-3 days) - Small Flat Rate Box

$5.00

Up to 70 pounds in USPS-supplied small box: 8-5/8 x 5-3/8 x 1-5/8 inches

Priority Mail® (2-3 days) - Medium Flat Rate Box

$10.50

Priority Mail® (2-3 days) - Large Flat Rate Box

$14.20

Express Mail® (1 day) - Flat Rate Envelope

$17.40

The Small, Medium, and Large shipping rate says that I can ship up to 70pounds, I'm wondering if this is true?

or do I use the calculated services that cost around $50? and the cheapest, and slowest have $32?

So give me an advice if this thing is still worth selling or not, because the PC will stay here for nothing since I'm using another PC.

Favorite Answer

Probably not worth selling. Or if you do make it a cash on pick-up only. The delivery costs would be more than it is worth.